Thursday 21 June 2012

Notes by my Lungs


(In case of doubt: the "friends" are right the boots. In case of doubt: I'm Aladdin sane.)

My new dutch  carnet is finishing again. That means: good health, folks!


If you want to sing out, sing out! /// This a tribute to my friend Sonique

If you're noticing the return of the penbrush and if you know something about the recent comic books... yes, I've read Habibi.
But my next purpose is improve a kind of illustrations without the lines. It isn't something rare, of course, but for me it's a Revolution.

Our skin is a filter, but not a border.
You're a door, not a wall.

And my loved brushstroke around everything... doesn't exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il primo disegno sei tu quando ti ho rivista a Rijswijk! :)

Eta said...

Di fiore in fiore, oui, non nego! :D