Friday 10 August 2012

"Together" is the word.

Yesterday night I was in a special place with my friend Natalja. The name of this artistic and cozy place is Kytopia. Just for coincidence, we were there right in time to enjoy a nice reggae jam session with some very very particular musicians – and People.


Of course, my sketchbook was with me and I tried to catch some moments.





I would let the pleasure of explain the atmosphere to the words written by Natalja on my carnet, 'cause she has done something particular that by coincidence is just what I do often, listening people talkin: simply writing down automatically what I hear. She has done this during my conversation with Candy (happy birthday again, girl!).




Do you feel the magic?
We do.


PS. A special thanks to Eveline, that suggested me this place. Yeah, you were so fuckin' right, Eva! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: