Tuesday 20 October 2015

From The Atacama Eternal Blue In The Moon Valley »»»» Towards My Own Origin


I was in my old room in Utrecht, and I felt like I had to be in the Moon Valley in the Atacama desert. I happened to decide to change my life. It was the night between the 19th and the 20th, of October. It was past midnight, so it was already the 20th. I thought that it was a pity, because I would have liked such a decisive ritual happening on a 19th.
He who travels far was in the Blue Moon Valley in the Atacama desert, and he felt like a being who was in her old room in Utrecht had to be there. He happened to decide to change his life. He thought that it was a pity that it was already the 20th of October, because he would have liked such a decisive ritual happening on a 19th.

On the night between the 19th and the 20th, of October, past midnight so already on the 20th, since I wasn't in the Moon Valley in the Atacama desert, I became the moon and the sky and I went above the Moon Valley in the Atacama desert.

Flowerasm VIII - Atacama Eternal Blue In The Moon Valley


* * * *





The Flowerasm I made that night is still one of my favourite illustrations ever and it became the main symbol of the style I want to explore.


That night I understood how to change my life in the direction that, back then, I felt I had to go; I hanged its echo on the wall /// 20X2014 – 4III2015 – Go forward towards your own origin! – G! /// and now, one year later, I'm at my own origin. Not within the deadline I told myself and with a five months journey in the middle, but still I am, and not too far from the timing I demanded.





The dragon head you can see here above, below the hanged echo, comes from another story I will tell some other day. Now it is one year from the night I was the sky and the path towards my own origin – which is never going back, is rather going further up on… a spiral…



Flowerasm VIII - Atacama Eternal Blue In The Moon Valley: preritual

Flowerasm VIII - Atacama Eternal Blue In The Moon Valley: preritual





Looking for the sign is like going further till your own origin.

Andrea Pazienza


No comments: