Sunday 8 December 2013

Καλὸς κἀγαθός


(screenshot)





Among the infinite reasons which make me love so much to be alive, here a very special one:
contemplating my beautiful younger cousin's growth.

Smiling to the memory of her as little child and feeling an endless warmth blooming into my heart while I stare at each and every of her doubts and each and every of her successes, each and every of her troubles and each and every of her conquests.

And deeply knowing so much we are definitely also the same consciousness, split in two different bodies: it will be awesome to see how my life it will live in hers, it will be awesome to see how her life it will live in mine.






…But what is it that makes you and your cousin Mary look alike?
'Cause you do look alike, fuck, when I bump into her on fb I always get a flash of you, but how do you, exactly?

For sure the body, I just saw her in bikini and that is very similar.

But the face as well, holy crap.

Is the eyes shape?

Can you explain it to me?

Because you got a bunch of different things, if you look closer, the lips are not the same, the nose neither, the colours are very different… But if I look at one I feel like I'm looking at the other.

What a thing!

(the Juckalope on me and my cousin)

4 comments:

occhio sulle espressioni said...

Mi hai fatto ricordare di avere due cugini.
Non so se la cosa è positiva!

Eta said...

La è sempre.

Eta said...

Per altro anche il prossimo post è cuginesco, vedi un po' tu. ;)

occhio sulle espressioni said...

Con l'Eta c'è sempre da riequilibrarsi!