Wednesday 11 March 2015

LET IT HAPPEN, Magic Masha! ::: [PREPARATION FOR A VIDEO: BEG YOUR MUSE.]








These photographs were waiting in my hard disc. They are some experiments I had made out of a little session done for another purpose. They are extra-gifts of an afternoon.

I've just seen that the new single from Tame Impala came out––oh yeah, I'm a fan of them, I couldn't wait a single second to play it!
As I started to listen to it, closing my eyes, I've seen this my friend dancing, the unique, spontaneous, FREE, joyful, soft, a bit childish, so deep being so light, sweet, pure, original, playful, AUTHENTIC way she dances. So, it's much different from the moods you see here above, actually, but these photographs came in mind 'cause there is just her. Just her.
And as I had those visions, I felt like I HAD to make a video for this song, only with her dancing. Stop. I need to.
Now I'm begging her to do it. She's surely now sleeping and I'm looking for hearing her answer. It will be hard, I know, 'cause we manage to be too busy, already, fuck, all the time. But I hope we make it.
I'd need only one day.
Soon.

Please, Masha!


LET IT HAPPEN

No comments: